International Standard Archival Authority Record for Corporate Bodies, Persons, and Families¶
On this page you will find:
- Link to downloadable CSV template using ISAAR(CPF) International Standard Archival Authority Record for Corporate Bodies, Persons, and Families
- Description of fields used when entering or importing authority records using ISAAR(CPF) in a CSV file or entering the data manually.
- Encoded Archival Context (EAC-CPF XML) mappings
ISAAR(CPF) Authority record CSV template¶
To download the ISAAR(CPF) CSV templates for AtoM, please visit our wiki page:
ISAAR(CPF) is maintained by the International Council on Archives and is available at:
Information below includes:
- Template field refers to the default label for that field in AtoM
- CSV Column refers to the title of the column in the CSV template
- ISAAR Rule refers to the rule from the applicable standard and/or the instructions provided by AtoM.
- EAC refers to the field mapping to EAC-CPF XML
- Notes includes any other information needed for successful data entry or CSV import.
Open the general index or type your search in the search box.